As BIM has become increasingly important to the construction industry, the O’Keefe Group has invested heavily in this area and is now an integral part of our programme design capability.
We have an in-house design team who liaise with our project teams to ensure that as much detailed planning is put into place as possible. Effective use of BIM technology has enabled us to predict potential problems on site while also saving us time and our clients’ money. Our expertise includes:
- Pre-construction logistics and construction critical path analysis
- Programme quantification of plant movement, site dynamics analysis
- Construction optimisation through integration of 3D models, cost plans and programme
- Buildability analysis, clash detection
- Construction methodology validation, de-risking complex construction works
- Construction works simulation, 4D (cash-flow dynamics) and 5D (programme dynamics) sequencing