- We, O'Keefe Construction (Greenwich) Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is O'Keefe Construction (Greenwich) Limited of St Andrew's House, 1 Dreadnought Street Greenwich London SE10 0PU.
2. Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.okeefe.co.uk ("our site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, our correspondence with you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
3. IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
4. Transmission of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Under the Act, we are required to take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
5. Uses made of the information
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may use any information that you provide via our site in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for our internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may also collect, store or accumulate non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of our site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular to facilitate general website administration.
- We may collect personal information from applicants to any positions advertised on this website or which is provided speculatively in respect of unadvertised vacancies. This information is collected for the purposes of identifying and considering candidates, and contacting them at a later date if their application is to be pursued. If you provide such information to us, we may retain your details on file and notify you of any suitable new vacancies. Job applications or curriculum vitas submitted to email addresses given on our site may be passed for processing to O'Keefe Construction (Greenwich) Limited Human Resources departments or to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 ("Group Companies"). If you decide to apply for a position, we will assume that, by doing so, you are signalling your agreement for O'Keefe Construction (Greenwich) Limited or other Group Companies to use, hold and destroy any personal data you supply for the purpose of considering your application in accordance with their respective recruitment procedures. It may not be possible for all applicants to receive confirmation of application, and application for a position offers no guarantee of an offer of interview or employment.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please do not provide it to us or let us know by writing to us at our registered office.
6. Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any Group Companies.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets or enter into negotiations to do so, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective or actual seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. Your rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to O'Keefe Construction (Greenwich) Limited, St Andrew's House, 1 Dreadnought Street, Greenwich SE10 0PU.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.