Led by Andrew Farquharson, the O’Keefe Demolition division is one of the leading demolition contractors in London and the South East. With the resources and expertise to carry out all types of demolition, we can offer all aspects of complex and technical demolition for commercial and public sector structures.
Aspects of our services include:
- Operating as principal contractor or as sub-contractor for main contractors.
- Carefully evaluating all projects to identify the techniques that will provide the safest method of demolition.
- Working only with our dedicated, directly-employed staff who operate our own specialist demolition plant.
- Alongside our waste management and recycling targets, providing a cost effective and environmentally friendly solution to our clients’ demolition needs
- Combined with the latest technologies in haulage, plant, specialist equipment and environmental management tools, we can, where applicable, carry out any demolition, deconstruction or decommissioning project in a safe, environmentally sensitive and highly efficient manner.
- As a group, also offering considerable cost and time savings on contracts involving demolition and bulk earthworks by carrying out the work concurrently, eliminating double handling of the materials and the most efficient use of recycled materials on site.